From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: Dorros Award

Ms Dorros and Janet,

       you might explain what the award is for, who gives the award, what
the criteria for getting the award are, and who selects the recipient. And,
most importantly, what does she receive, if any thing, from getting the
award. Is there an award ceremony? Is she going to have to give a speech?
I do not know this and it is not in your e-mail. I do not intend to diminish
the award in any way for Joan B. Snyder by asking these questions.

Congratulations to Ms. Snyder for being selected to receive this
(unknown, mystery) award. I would give it to her, whatever it is, based
solely upon her essay, "Beautiful'" which appeared on this list recently. I
wouldn't even have to look at all that other stuff she does. Katie