From: "Gregory E. Leeman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: Baclofen & Breathing problems?

David,

When I get fatigued I end up with panic attacks that come with this awful
feeling I can't breathe right.  We  are trying a steady course of clonazepam
4  times a day. It has helped but not cured the attacks.  We are going to
change my anti-depressant from effexor to paxil.  I don't know if your
breathing problems have anything to do with panic attacks, but I thought I
would mention it.

Gregory E. Leeman
mailto:[log in to unmask]
40 years old, 30 years old at diagnosis and 28 when I saw my first symptoms.