Marla, I couldn't resist adding my opinion.

My husband of 43 was diagnosed with PD 13 years ago, which is the reason I originally signed up and yes, while the tone of the server may be 'chatty' I find that to be a definite plus in the otheriwse somber world of PD. What I find fascinating is that you simply *had* to voice your frustration, instead of merely leaving without making a scene. Maybe you too are in desperate need of 'n chat now and then, a support group instead of all medical jargon and a friendly atmosphere in which to voice your frustrations? Maybe you should stick around? Who knows, you might learn to love it!

All the best to you
Esmarie and Mike