Ivan-- this is very frustrating for you of course--however I have to wonder
if there is a rule about reassessing cases every 3 months, es[ecially when
there is controversy ?   Can you find that out?

SNIPPED>
>      The BEAS also  have sent papers of their plan to reassess my  daily
>PCA needs
>at the end of July AG A I N .  That's three times in 9 months.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 83/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org