Hi Tony,
This is a hoax!   Check it out here....
http://antivirus.about.com/compute/antivirus/library/weekly/aa051601a.htm

or here....

The SULFNBK.EXE Virus Hoax
This is a another silly virus hoax but this one fools many people
because of the fact that it looks like you are confirming the existence
of a virus on your PC.  The reason this fools many people is because
Windows 98 and ME systems have a file called sulfnbk.exe (this is a
DOS program used to restore long filenames) that few people are
aware even exists.

http://www.stiller.com/sulfnbk.htm

Psssst!  It's a jungle out there!  :-))  murray

1. Hoaxes -- Circulating Like Wildfire
It seems there is always an email in the inbox these days warning you
against a new virus that no one has a cure for. These amazing viruses
can infect your speakers, are sometimes airborne,  and are capable of
inconceivable malicious acts.

These viruses usually do not exist and before you forward a virus alert
check the Trend Micro Hoax Encyclopedia to ensure you are not
propagating unnecessary panic.

Lately, the SULFNBK hoax has been spreading with a vengeance,
instilling panic in email users. And not so long ago there was the
Klingerman Virus hoax that warned of a bacterial virus that arrives in
your postal mailbox.

Read more about the above mentioned hoaxes and others, in our Hoax
Encyclopedia.
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/hoaxes/hoax.asp

When in doubt, check the Hoax Encyclopedia or ask

http://www.antivirus.com/trendsetter/virus_report/

Sulfnbk.exe - restoring the file
If you're one of the unlucky who believed the hoax and deleted
sulfnbk.exe - relax. Unless you're planning to revert back to
Windows 95 and need to restore long filenames, you have no
need for the file.

Should you wish to restore it, this article provides the necessary
steps.

http://antivirus.about.com/library/weekly/aa052601a.htm

Cheers ....... murray