Hi Phil,
I'm encouraged that someone (besides me) is reading and reacting to
these newspaper articles.  I put them out there, without my own
predjudiced opinion, and await a response.... Usually it's a big ho-hum
from 2000 members.... (at least it seems that way) so I'm naturally pleased
to see your posts and Linda's...  Anyone else?

Your feedback is right on Phil.    Now, how do we go about asking
Associated Press, USA Today, and all the others, to print a clarification?

Funny thing .... the anti-embryonic suit was front and centre in every
paper, on TV, etc. the day the suit was filed.  This one didn't show up for
days 'n days.....  (after Linda told us about it)

Cheers ...... murray

*********