  Hi !
 I'd like to share with you the following notice I received in regular mail..

     "  Does you or someone you love suffer
           from the disabling symptoms of
        Advancing Parkinson's Disease???

     Please come and learn about the latest aadvancement in
       the surgical management og Parkinson's disease called
               Deep Brain Stimulation
             from leading expert
                     Ronald Alterman, MD
              Chief of Functional Neurosurgery
                Beth Israel Medical Center.
  You will also have the opportunity to interact with indiviiduals who
  have undergone Deep Brain Stimulation and have a significant
             improvement in their quality of life.

          This special meeting will be held at
       Beth Israel Medial Center Singer Division
    170 East End Avenue, New York, NY
        1st floor Auditorium

       Monday,  June   16th at   6:pm
    To RSVP call Ms. Hipolito   or   Ms   Loftus at  212 - 844 - 6050
              Light dinner will be served.

This presentation has been organized in cooperation with the
  National Parkinson Foundation and  Meditronic Neurological  "