Hi Kathrynne,
Thank you for the URL's.... This has been a timely reminder as this has
been on the back burner for our group meeting.... My notes so far were
only....

Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol; they may irritate and dry gum
tissues.

Consider using an electric toothbrush system, which many dentists
feel is very effective in cleaning teeth and stimulating gums.

Cheers ........ murray

*********