Hi Hongxing and all: Young People's Press, an organization I work for, has a
vast archive of non-fiction material written by youth, 14-24. See www.ypp.net
and also the "YPP E-zines" link on the left side of our home page. In
particular, check out "Equality Today" <www.equalitytoday.org>. You might also
be interested in seeing our "Writers' Guide." It too can be accessed from our
main page.

Best of luck,

Michael Hoechsmann