>Thanks to all of you who recently sent in your membership dues.  I just
>wanted to let you know that your receipts (if you requested one) will be a
>while in coming. I somehow managed to break my writing hand in the first
>league baseball game of the season--serves me right for starting off too
>exuberantly!
>    Summer's best to all
>                Kenna

Hi kenna,

sorry  to hear about the  broken hand, i hope it was a good save that won
the game.

i  do  want a receipt -   and don't know if I mentioned it in my letter

best wishes for a speedy recovery

kathryn

"We live with strangers. those we love most, with whom we share a shelter,
a table, a bed, remain mysterious. Wherever lives overlap and flow
together, there are depths of unknowing." Mary Catherine Bateson, 2000,
from Full Circles, Overlapping Lives.

Kathryn Alexander,
Faculty of Education,
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6 Canada

Messages for SFU: (604) 291 - 3395 /SFU FAX (604) 291 - 3203

Personal: email:  [log in to unmask]