Hello, Hongxing --

Sounds like an interesting project! Have a look at the collection of
student work called No More Masterpieces, edited by Guy Allen and published
by Canadian Scholars' Press. It consists of short pieces of expressive
writing done for courses taught by Guy and others -- like the U of T course
he and Jean Mason described at Inkshed 18 this year. These are not academic
pieces, however. Is your study limited to academic writing?

Margaret.

--
(Dr.) Margaret Procter
University of Toronto