From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jane Milton
Sent: June 28, 2001 7:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NEWSLETTER

Hi All,
I'm seeking (begging for) submissions to the next newsletter. Book
reviews, bibliography items, write-ups based on Inkshed 18 conference
presentations, photos and reflections from Canmore, suggestions for
topics to be addressed, thoughts on next year's conference (loosely
titled at present: Literacy, Technology, and Technology), or other
brilliant ideas would be warmly welcomed.
Thanks, Jane.
Jane Milton
NSCAD
5163 Duke Street, Halifax, NS, B3J 3J6