At 09:35 AM 6/2/2001 EDT, you wrote:
>interested in any responses.  I am PD and have IBM enhanced version on Mac.
>but have no mastered it by any means.  Jack

>I have used Naturallly Speaking ProfessionaL at my place of employment and
I dictated all of my correspondence. If you work with it in any consistant
way it will work very well and there will be a, minimum of editring
required. This wes version 5. I think it is a very good program. However
the professional version costs about  $650. You might try the Version 5,
Preferred. I believe that it would perform nearly as well as the
Professional but for  much less money.
Yours and His
David L Moreland