Hello list friends,

I anticipate a transfer to Chattanooga, Tenn. Does anyone have information
about a support group there?

Also, I am looking for a good neuro-I've had PD for over three years-nothing
helps the tremor in my right arm. My thought processes seem to trigger the
shaking. Having been a teacher prior to retirement  I now find it difficult
to make oral presentations without feeling very self conscious.

Currently, my meds are:
    Sinemet-25/100   3 x day
    Mirapex-.5 mg   3 x day
    Comtran-200 mg 3 x day

Thanks for taking a few minutes to help me.

Gene