hi all

five years later, and the listserv archives have only grown in value.
searching instructions are on my website, "a new voice"
coaching available on request.

janet

     009114
     1996/02/29
     Speaking our minds here .
     http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199602/29b.html .

     Hello All;

     The most obvious benefit of this list (PARKINSN listserv), is the
     personal communication that takes place between listmembers.

     However, in the long term, the other benefit - the Archives - may
     prove to be equally or possibly even more valuable.

     Since every message ever posted to the list is stored permanently
     in the archives, we have access to perhaps the most comprehensive
     one-stop-shop of Parkie information in the world. Accessible for
     searching by virtually anyone.

     As this resource keeps growing, who knows what correlation or
     'eureka' coincidence might be noticed by a future searcher,
     whether in 6 weeks, 6 months, or 6 years.

     Posting a message to this list is like planting a seed.

     Janet
     from the garden in the ocean