Hi Paul,

While I haven't researched the matter I have never heard or read of any
drugs or PD  and drugs  like  Lithium .You should check with your doctor
though and remember that drugs can interact with  each  or alone in strange
ways  in PWP's,

Charlie.

At 09:51 PM 6/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if Lithium (taken for mood disorder) is contraindicated
>against either Selegiline or any of the Agonists (Permax, Mirapex, Requip).
>I'll appreciate all replies but would particularly appreciate hearing from
>the medical and related fields people on the list.
>
>Paul H. Lauer

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton, WI
PD DX  12 years (at age 44)