Mort Kondracke's book about his wife's PD, "Saving Milly"  will be on
C-SPAN 2, "Booknotes" this Sunday, June 10th.   The URL below is from the
C-SPAN website, and you can check it out there.  I do not know the exact
time, but they give times for various parts of the program at intervals on
TV.

http://www.booknotes.org/archive/bn061001.asp

Book TV on C_SPAN 2 airs all weekend, for 48 hours, and features
non-fiction books and interviews with authors. Definitely an oasis in the
"great TV wasteland" !

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 83/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org