Thank you for your offer, Michel.  I would hope you will complete one of
the surveys with as much information as you can supply.  Further, I hope
you will also offer it to any PD &/or PD related support groups of your
acquaintance.  We would like to give everyone an opportunity to join us.
Barbara Patterson reminds us that there are many in the population who
don't have PC's.  We would like to reach as many individuals as possible.

If you have something you feel should be included in the survey itself,
please send it quickly.  I'm waiting to hear from Marco.  We're about ready
for
step 2.
E of the headdress