From:   Mike Truluck [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Friday, June 01, 2001 11:15 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Pergolide for RLS

I have been on sinemet 50/200 one a day and sin 25/100 3 a day for 4.5
years.
Have had dyskinesia perty bad at times. About 2 months ago started having
cramps and real bad dyskinesia in my left leg and left foot which makes me
limp and kick my leg when I walk. This happens about 30 min. after any
strenth of med. ( half 50/200 or half 25/100) If I am not on any meds. it
does not hurt or move. Anyone having these problems?  Would sin 10/100 or
this new drug Pergolide help? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike Truluck
Columbia, S.C.
47-5-8