Good Morning,
A few hours ago I really didn't know who the Kondracke's were.
Now I'm sharing their wedding picture with y'all.....

Isn't the WWWeb grand?

Morton and Milly Kondracke have been married for 33 years.

Their wedding pic. and story are in today's Washington Post.

A Cure for Milly
When his wife was diagnosed with Parkinson's, he sought more
funding for research in a race against time. But Washington politics
made that crusade more difficult than he ever imagined
By Morton Kondracke
Washington Post Sunday, June 3, 2001; Page W14
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/health/A99372-2001May30.html

Cheers ......... murray