Monday, June 4, 2001
Michael J. Fox hints at 'Spin City' return
By JAM! TV
Almost exactly one year after the hit sitcom "Spin City" to battle
Parkinson's disease, Michael J. Fox has dropped a very big hint
that he will return to the series for a special guest appearance
this fall.

Alluding to the season finale of the show -- in which the new
deputy mayor, played by Charlie Sheen, shows up at the apartment
of Heather Locklear's character to profess his love, only to find she
already has company -- Fox told the syndicated TV show "Access
Hollywood", "Boy, I'm saying more than I really should, but if
anybody saw  the final episode, when he walks into her apartment,
you don't see what he sees there, so ...''

As for Fox's ongoing struggle with Parkinson's, Reuters quoted him
telling "Access Hollywood" that he has his good days and bad days.

"Sometimes I feel great, but I don't look great. Sometimes I look
great, but don't feel great. I mean, I have this condition. There's
no getting around that,'' he said.

Fox, who turns 40 on Saturday, continues to work. He is the lead
voice in "Atlantis The Lost Empire", the upcoming animated feature
from Disney.

He will also reprise his work as the title character in the hit movie
"Stuart Little" for an in-progress sequel.

However, much of his time is now devoted to the Michael J. Fox
Foundation for Parkinson's Research. On his official website
(http://www.michaeljfox.com), he states that he "whole-heartedly
believes that if there is a concentrated effort from the Parkinson's
community, our elected representatives in Washington, and (most
importantly) the general public, researchers can pinpoint
Parkinson's cause and cure by 2010".

Last week, Fox and his wife, actress Tracy Pollan, announced that
they were expecting their fourth child. The couple married in 1988.

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/jun4_fox-can.html