Thursday, May 31, 2001
Michael J. Fox, wife expecting fourth child
LOS ANGELES (CP) -- Michael J. Fox and his wife, actor Tracy Pollan,
are expecting their fourth child, People.com reports.

"They are extremely excited and she feels great," a spokeswoman
for the couple says. "She is glowing. They are extremely happy."

Fox, 39, and Pollan, 40, married in 1988. They have one son, 12, and twin
daughters, six.

Fox left his TV show Spin City last year, saying he wanted to focus on
his family and on the fight for a cure for Parkinson's disease, from which
he suffers.

"My family is the reason I live, not the work," he told People magazine
last year.

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/may31_fox-cp.html

*********