Ervin, he is in Murrieta, California and I heard from another patient (she,
age 57 is retiring from post offfice because of PD, that another woman told
her this "neuro" "attacked" her from behind.  This woman is an old bag like
Rita and I.  I thought he just went for young chicks my mom saw going in and
out of his office  while I waited and hour and 45 minutes in inside office.
The other "neuro" is being sued on morals charge, but I think he is OK,  he
is single and was apparently at patients home, maybe a vindictive female,  he
was chief-of-staff at local hospital in 1999.  He has good sense of humor,
he'll need it, the trouble he's in.  The 3rd "neuro" in area has never really
beenn seen or heard from.  He didn't answer my call.

The Murrieta-Temecula  valley area is fastest growing boom town in
California, we are in dire need of btr choices.  Don't know where you live,
but think you are safe if you are not in this area.  Rayilyn