I know, Ivan, I got dystonia in left foot before I went on S. for a yr., but
by that time my toes had knotted under.  I read in book after emailing to
Dave Moreland, the brother of one of my former teaching colleagues, who told
me of falling with dyskinesias that led to his palliodotomy, that when
looking up dyskinesia and dystonia again, it said that S. could make dystonia
worse.  When I stopped S., cause I could now barely walk and it didn't help
much anyway, my toes immediately came uncurled.  I still have dystonia in
left foot, but can walk.  Interesting re your observation of MJFox.   What a
complex disease.  We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.  I took one
S. pill yesterday and toes started curling up, so I"m not taking it anymore.
Thank you for your input, it helps.  Rayilyn