Does anyone know where I can get a voice amplifier?  I thought I saw
something years ago you could wear and it would amplify your voice so others
could hear you.

I am going to visit my 84 year old mother who can barely hear, and I can not
speak very loudly.  After a few minutes of attempted conversation, I'm
exhausted.  At the time of our lives when I really desire to communicate
with her, I can't.  She gets frustraed and tells me to speak up, and I get
frustrated and tell her to get a hearing aid.  We usually end up upset with
each other.

Walter