Edith I dont know if you have heard from marco yet or not? He was on
line last night and said he had just come home from the hospital where
he has been for 4 days. He had a blood infection that was what was wrong
with his leg. I am not sure what his plans are at the moment as he is
very tired he said, and obviously is still not well..  I expect that he
will be in touch as soon as he can. He didnt let me know as this was an
emergency he said...

Love,

Audrey

ps.. I will write when I return from Los Angeles.. I live outside of
Tacoma, WA near I-5 and Ft Lewis and McChord AFB...