Bonnie,
You wrote about the grant  funding Parkinson's care centers in Florida:

<<The current grant expires this month...June 30, 2001.  NPF applied for
renewal of the grant and it was passed in legislature, however, Govenor
Jeb
Bust MUST sign this bill.  In order to bring the importance of this to
Gov.
Bush's attention, we are writing letters and emails to him asking him to
sign the bill.
For the sake of all the people with Parkinson's in Florida who benefit
from
this program, we are asking for your help.  Please write a letter or an
email to Governor Bush asking him to sign this bill.

Does NPF want letters sent to Gov. Jeb Bush from any state - or just from
residents of Florida?