Camilla,

       I am surprised and saddened at your news of Peter's death.  It has
been a very long and difficult time for you and your family.   I was glad to
hear that his death was peaceful, and that you and your daughters were there.

       I think we will all mourn Peter's death with you.  If there is
anything you need, anything I can help you with, please let me now.  You are
going into another difficult time, but you have support from me and many
others.  I hope that this is a new beginning for you, and that you take the
time to work in your garden and do all those others things that were pushed
aside in the past month, and in the past years of Peter's illness.  And,
don't forget Mimi, she will miss Peter in her own way, and she won't mind
being petted all the time.  And, please continue on the list, and in your
roles as the Queen of the Caregivers and Mastermind of those PC's.

       Peter's death, in many ways, was his choice, his decision, and he
probably regretted that only to the extent it has caused, and will cause, you
pain.  In one way or the other,  Camilla, you have to move on with your life,
your life without Peter.  I wish you well, my friend, and I stand ready to
help you and to support you when needed,  Katie, and her Tarzan the Cat.