Dear Camilla,

    You and Peter have been a fixture on PIEN for so long that I can't
remember the list without you.  Please accept our heart-felt sympathy on the
loss of a great husband and a great man.  If Parkinson's Disease controlled
the last portion of his life, at least Peter had some command over it in the
end.  I applaud the courage of both of you in allowing Peter to have the
final 'say' over this terrible disease.  He died with honor and dignity -
may God bless his final journey into heaven.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann and James Ryan (61/21)