Good grief, Hilary, you've  had PD 28 yrs!!  How old were you when you
diagnosed? When I survived ovarian cancer in 1979, I thought I was home free!
 Ha, Ha..  What ordeals you must have experienced.

I hope I was not misunderstood, re celebs, I"m grateful to Fox for what he
has done, bringing attn to PD, and if Reno runs, good for her.  I just think
the public perceives it as not such a  big deal.  I continued to work
part-time the first two yrs I had it.  I had retired from teaching in 1991 at
55, but went back to secretarial menial jobs.  I can just get by byt myself
now, but I"ve only had it 5 yrs.  How gave you done it for 28 yrs, one
moment, one day at a time.

Best wishes, Rayilyn