Message text written by "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"
>The basic outcome is that we have a number of reasons to have urinary
frequency, urgency, and/or incontinence.  They range from a normal
physiologic response to aging,  diseases of the urinary system, neurologic
causees and/or medications.  There isn't an easy way to sort it out.  Start
with your primary care physician and work toward a Urologist.

Hope my ramblings are helpful.<

Ira
Thank you for answering my questions.  Gettting up once or twice a night to
go to the bathrooom is new for me and I don't like it much, but your
explanations do help.
Beryl