Hi,
I've been using Dragon Dictate to dictate my Swedish mail for a while, and that works prety well. Happy with the result, I've recently bought the NaturallySpeaking version to dictate in English and do my work (computer programming, web pages etc), but now I've gone all hoarse and have a sore throat from speaking all day long. Any good solutions? Tea with honey is nice, of course. *sluurp* ;-)

Are there any more Dragon users here? Do you have any tips for how to avoid getting a sore throat? Would a speech therapist be a solution, you think?

Thanx!
/John
(now 32/dx 26/onset 18)

PS. sorry 'bout missing letters, that's my tremor filter in Windows stealing them. ;-)