Since I have been on Comtan for about a month it is probably time to report
on how it is working for me. Prior to Comtan I was taking Sinemet 50/200 cr
at the the rate one and one half 50/200 CR every four hours. Then i wasn't
making it to rhe end of the four hour period. Now I have dropped the half of
pill and i usually make the four hours. Some days it works better than
others but by and large I think it is helping
Yours and His
David L Moreland