Just now--1:30 EDT, I called that number--it is not in Thompson's office,
but the very sympathetic woman who answered said she would relay it to him.
I believe she was "on our side", and  I too had no trouble getting through.
Thanks, Lorraine, for the nudge.

>Less than an hour ago I called Tommy Thompson's office.I got thru with no
>problem.Had a good conversation and she asked for the spelling of my name.
>
>That phone number again is 301-496-5787.
>
> Ah,yes I said this wasn't a prepared message, that it was heartfelt.She said
>she could tell.
>
>Lorraine Jeffe

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 83/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org