Dear List Family,

I urge many of you to look at what you've written the last week or so and
to "proactively" send "your hearts and souls" to George W., our
Congressional Reps, radio stations and your daily newspapers.  In these
last few days:

So many of you have walked the walk of despair.  So many of you have talked
the talk that seals the bond we share!  I thank you for putting into words
those thoughts I cannot always say.  I thank you for letting me know I'm
not alone this day!
E of the headdress