controversial research, HHS's Thompson says.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/

Babington and Thompson on Washington Post Roundtable
Monday, June 11, 2001
Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson
joins washingtonpost.com's Charles Babington to discuss
the debate over stem cell research.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/mmedia/politics/061101-12v.htm

You need a decent computer; plenty of memory; a fast connection;
and RealPlayer....

Direct link here....
http://mfile.akamai.com/920/rm/thepost.download.akamai.com/920/politics/061101-12v.ram

Tell me if you are able to see and hear....
(I can't, old PC, not enough RAM, dial up connection etc.)

Cheers ....... murray