Date sent:              Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:00:08 -0400
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   DIANE/GREG NICOLAOU <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Houston Floods
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> The
> > only downside to this is that I had to put my 19 year old Siamese
> > companion to sleep this mornng, and I am devasted from that as well
> > as from all the destruction.  Best wishes to you all.  Jo Ann

I can identify.  I had a Maine Coon Cat who lived to be 20 before I had
to have her put to sleep, and I have lost several others at the ages of
18 or 19 (I have been lucky with my kitties).  Currently, we have six,
and two of them are about to reach their 17th birthdays (they are
siblings) and they are showing their age.  As long as they are
enjoying life, however, we will do our best to keep them with us.

I got a phone call from a colleague in Houston this morning and I am
assuming that the city is still "running".  I am sorry to hear that there
is so much destruction.

Condolences, both regarding the floods and the kitty.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"