MICHAEL J. FOX  TALKS TO KIDS
Monday, June 11 01:27 p.m.
Michael J. Fox is showing his commitment to children not only by
having a fourth with his wife, actress Tracy Pollan.

Monday, Random House announced that the actor will serve as the
voice of the young explorer, Milo, in an interactive online book called
Atlantis: The Lost Empire Read-Aloud Storybook.

"Spending quality time with my kids is a passion in my life," says the
actor, who has put his film and TV career on hold to found the Michael
J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

"I'm delighted to be part of a project that encourages families acros the
country to read together."    The interactive book can currently be
accessed on the Random House and Radio Disney Web sites.

Disney is involved, of course, because it is that company that is behind
the summer kids' film release Atlantis: The Lost Empire, of which this is a
tie-in.  But Disney also is a partner in Hyperion, which is set to
published Fox's memoir of Parkinson's disease this fall.

http://inside.com/jcs/InsideDope?pod_id=12&anchor=