Jo Ann, I just finished the paper and the news about the Houston
flooding -- what a nightmare!

I'm so very sorry to hear about your beloved Siamese -- we lost our
friend, Hobo, three years ago, and I still miss him. You have my
sympathy and my condolences, it's so very hard. Please take care of
yourself, I'll be thinking of you.
My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/