Received today from:

COALITION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF MEDICAL RESEARCH UPDATE ON STEM CELL
RESEARCH POLICY

June 11, 2000

Your help made a difference! Apparently, the White House was overwhelmed
by the amount of calls they received from supporters of embryonic stem
cell research.

We have learned that the Administration will NOT issue a decision on stem
cell research in the next few days.  However, we do expect a decision to
be issued sometime within the next month. We will be in touch soon to let
you know how you can help us as we continue this critical effort.

IN THE MEANTIME, IN ORDER TO WIN THIS IMPORTANT BATTLE, WE NEED EVEN MORE
SUPPORTERS TO GET INVOLVED.

PLEASE ASK FIVE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO CALL AND WRITE THE
WHITE HOUSE AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO URGE THEIR SUPPORT FOR EMBRYONIC
STEM CELL RESEARCH.  THEY SHOULD VISIT http://www.stemcellfunding.org/
FOR HELP IN DRAFTING THEIR LETTERS.

We want to thank you again for everything that you are doing to advance
medical research and cure our most devastating illnesses.