Marla - Just goes to show you the lack of understanding about PD that so
many people have.  When my love first started having symptoms, he knew
something was wrong and went to doctor after doctor to found out why he
was feeling the way he was.  All of his relatives and co-workers thought
he was a hypochrondiac.  My thought is to just ignore them, smile and
move on.  You probably don't have the time or energy to fool with them.
Best wishes.  Jo Ann from flooded Houston