I just called the NIH who told me that the calls were
running against stem cell research. They want it as badly as
we do. Have all of you called mailed or faxed the president.
I would think so. I have been calling since Wednesday and my
family and friends have done the same . I think I am next to
bothering the neighbors- apartment complex I recently moved
into . Just keep on. Please for all of us. Nita Andres