Greg,
I wish I could demolish your nightmare.  I had ovarian CA in 1979-80, but it
did not have me.  PD has me.  I know what I"m talking about from experience.
. .all those awful chemos, but there was a conclusion, I won.  This PD
nightmare never ends.  I thought I had paid my dues, Ha, Ha.

Your situation just fills me with rage against people who do not support stem
cell research, they kill our hope.  I would give my life for you if I could
to make you well.  You are too young for all this horror, I'm 65 and I'm too
old for it.  I've split with relatives and friends over this issue on
research which is not a done deal if it does go forward.  Just know that your
fight is my fight, I just can't stand young people like you and Ivan
suffering for so long.  Rigor mortis without benefit of death, that's what it
is.
You have a right to be outraged.  I am.  I"m with you in my heart. Rayilyn