Paul A- The poem about the family moved me deeply.  I thought back about
a few times when i was ugly to my childlrlen (they are all grown now and
married and live out of town), and if I could bring back those moments
and do it all over again I would.  Unfortunately, impatience can be a
killer, emotionally and sometimes physically.  I was only 15 when I
married and 16 when I had my first child and had no idea what parenting
was all about.  But I've been very lucky.  They love me anyway.  Best to
you, Jo Ann