The Texas Medical Center located in Houston was severely
damaged by the flooding this past week. Years of medical
research were lost with virtually no warning. I'm told the
main roads into the center had 8 feet of water in them. A
lot of PD research is performed in that center. No update
yet on what was lost. My internet provider just came back on
line tonight. They reported that millions were without
service. We live 90 miles north east of Houston and are
fine. Tens of thousands were far less fortunate. Our Houston
Parkinson offices were isolated on an island for a short
while as water came within a block or two but all is well.
We have a board meeting tomorrow and may get a better
picture of where things stand.

Bob Martone
http://www.samlink.com/~bmartone