Congratulations on your book!  I wrote one on my cousin' s son's heroic
struggle with cystic fibrosis (by transcribing his journals when I could
still type), but his mother is a Mormon and the LDS Church got in the way,
and his story was never told.  He died at age 35.  Do you have any tips as to
what, if anything, I could do to get it published.  His accounts, which I
wove into a narrative trying to write like him , told a powerful story, as he
was a good writer.  [log in to unmask]