Dear Camilla,

My thoughts and condolences have ben with you.THis is sent later than I would
 have liked.Frankly, my efforts have been directed to stem cell advocacy. You
are truly a special person and I'm sure you understand.You and Peter have
been an inspiration and a support for so many. You  have given so  often
given gems of wisdom and reason on this list

Perhaps some day I will be fortunate to meet you.

With love,

Lorraine Jeffe.

My warmest tho