 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           76 sun-filled deg. F
:-)

Friends,

  It is a splendid June day in Maine.

  I am stirred to urge that we all work closely, and more committed
than ever,  to become a truly nurturing Parkinson's community.

  In the aftermath of the passing of Camilla's husband, Peter, and of my
dear
friend, young-onset PD activist Lynn Phillips of  Mississippi.
and in light of my February and March hospitalizations, and 28-pound drop
to 131
pounds , although mercifully I am back up to 155, I am again
humbled, and in awe of the courage of those who care for those who live
with PD.

  I believe that VIROLOGiCAL  RESEARCH and the discovery of a Parknson's
virus, disguised as a common cold, or " flu bug", may hold our elusive
key to the quest for the cure
for PD.

Ivan Suzman

former Professor of Anatomy