In two posts - one from me and one from Hiliary Blue is a
fax number , also one with an e mail address. Keep on
trying. It took me a long time to get a fax sent, but it is
worth our time. Also there is an email address from Ayls(sp)
it worse comes to worse and it may, use that.
I told some of my relatives that even on an e-mail they
should address the president correctly.
The Honorable George W. Bush
President of the United States
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20500

Just keep on trying. It is very important. We have a lot to
gain or lose.
Nita Andres