Dear Camilla,

Allow me to join the members wanting to envelop you with love
and comfort.  For years you've taken us along on this journey,
allowed us to follow a love story, yours and Peter's.  All along the
way you've been a relentless advocate for Peter - learning his reaction
to myriad medications, examining every available means of
maintaining normalcy in his life.

All the while you've dispensed information to this group,
maintained your own mental health, shared your poetry, advice,
humor and patience pills.

What lies ahead for all of us will be easier because we were taken along
as you made difficult choices, examined options, dealt with exasperation
and exhaustion.  You are a wise, beloved, and most heroic woman, Camilla.

With love to you and to your daughters,
Mary Remus